Monday, January 26, 2009

The Year of the OX... The year to 'moo...' forward!

Happy Chinese New Year 2009! And “Gong Xi Fa Cai!” As we usher in the Year of the Ox. I, certainly, shall be eagerly looking ahead for a year of more challenges, making major positive strides in my ‘new age’ life and achieving my goal to be as independent as I can be .

Reflecting Back, what an eventful year it was for me. Life can be full of surprises and one will not know what lies ahead when one approaches the corner, or at certain points of one’s life journey, so to speak! I could recall vividly the traumatic period in my life during the last Chinese new year, unforgettable times with lots of pain, helplessness, depression and the uncertainties ahead then. I am glad that Mother Nature and Time does not stop nor wait for anyone or anything, and time does helps in healing which I think, I am now qualified to talk about it. The traumatising and difficult times that I experienced has ‘toughen’ me to face the challenging times ahead and move forward with stronger determination to succeed again. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

More challenging times ahead!

No comments: