Friday, January 8, 2010

Challenging times ahead 2..

Happy New Year! Can you believe that it is already 2010, the second decade of the 21st century? Yes, you'd better believe it and the first week of 2010 will be leaving us in a matter of another few hours. Time really does not stop nor wait for anyone, a reminder to all.   
 
Year 2009 was certainly an eventful year for me. So much had happened and I am glad that despite my predicament, I managed to achieve some goals in the `new phase' of my life's journey. Slowly but surely, I know I will continue to live as normal a life and be as independent as much as I possibly can be.There are many more barriers to tear down, bridges to cross and hurdles to overcome. More importantly, not forgetting the words of wisdom.... `Do not let fear come in the way of your opportunity!.. Do not be afraid your life will end but be afraid that it will not begin!'
 
Priorities in life changes, as we grow older and wiser. Reflecting back, there were events and actions that we could not change but we could learn from it and help charter the steps to make our life more meaningful in our remaining years.                   
 
More challenging times ahead!

No comments: